When on FCSC’s property, the following gun safety rules must be observed.
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- ALWAYS treat every gun as though it is loaded.
- ALWAYS be sure of your target and what is in front and behind it.
- NEVER point a gun down range while someone is down range.
- NEVER use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- Minors (under the age of 18) MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- ALL shooters must be on the same line.
- ANYONE may call a cease fire for any perceived safety concern.
- BEFORE going down range all shooters must observe the following rules:
- All shooters must agree to cease fire by verbal as well as eye contact before proceeding down range.
- All weapons must be cleared with actions open before proceeding down range.
- Before going down range you must announce “going down range” before crossing the firing line.
- No weapons may be handled while any person is down range.
- Guns may ONLY be shot on FCSC’s designated Trap, High-power, Pistol and Black Powder ranges.
- Failed to fire (dud) rounds MUST be disposed of in the marked disposal container located at each gun range.
- Eye and ear protection MUST be worn during shooting by everyone at range.
- Violations of these rules or acting in a generally unsafe manner can and will lead to loss of your membership at FCSC.
In case of emergency a first aid kit is in the clubhouse.
Club Address:15400 Brush Run Road